2024 Little Falls Community High School Yearbooks
We strongly recommend that you order your yearbook early and to do so online. Online ordering guarantees availability and payment plans are also available online.
Sell Dates and Prices: (All sales ONLINE except for May 20th-24th)
August 1st - September 4th - $65.00 (+tax)
September 5th - 8th - $65.00 (+tax) but FREE Icon’s with personalization
September 9th - November 1st - $65.00 (+tax)
November 2nd - December 31st - $70.00 (+tax)
January 1st - April 26th, 2024 - $75.00 (+tax)
Yearbook Payment Plans
There are 2 ways to have a payment plan.
- Josten’s does offer a payment plan online. You’ll see information on their options on their site.
- You can set one up with Mrs. Nagel. $10.00 downs and then throughout the yearbook you will make payments to Mrs. Nagel. The student & Mrs. Nagel verify the payment and balance with each payment on their paperwork. The yearbook must be paid in full prior to pick-up the yearbook the week of May 20th - 24th.
In-person Ordering - May 20th- 24th
April 27th - May 20th - Contact Mrs. Nagel to put your name on a Purchase List. The cost the yearbook is $75.00 (+ tax) but yearbooks ordered on this list will need to pay cash or check May 20th - May 24th. The week of May 13th - Mrs. Nagel will send out a reminder that you placed your name on the list and remind you of the payment due prior to picking up your yearbook.
- Distribution Date: May 20th - 24th, 2024
SENIOR PHOTO INFORMATION
- Senior Photo Deadline: Friday December 1st, 2023
- Now & Then Photos Deadline: January 26th, 2024
Please submit senior pictures to Mrs. Nagel at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dress & Grooming: LFCHS Student Handbook policy will be followed. No hats, props, etc.
Legal Names Only - We will only use legal names in the yearbook. No nicknames, preferred names, etc.
The Flyer Yearbook staff would like to encourage all students if you have a nice picture of you and the animal you harvested - deer, fish, pheasant, etc. to upload your pictures here. We’d love to put them on the Flyer Outdoors page.
Please share with the Yearbook Staff any fun pictures you take during Homecoming Week! We'd love to get as many people in the Homecoming section as possible!